UPDATED JANUARY 16th, 2020.
• Check-in: After 4PM
• Checkout: 11AM
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
YOU MUST ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE
• Must climb stairs - A few stairs to enter and short hill down to the lake. Staircase up to bedrooms is very steep and a hazard for toddlers: Bring a baby gate for kids.
• Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $300
• Surveillance or recording devices on property - There is a camera on the front door
• No smoking inside. (Please pick up cigarette butts.)
• Please use caution by the large fire pit, and only burn firewood. Bring your own firewood.
• No pine in the fireplace: please burn hard wood only. Bring your own hard wood firewood and please use caution when using the fireplace.
• Please acknowledge that guests must climb steep stairs and there is a camera on the front door.
• Please do not use white towels or cloths for spills or things that will stain, use paper towels instead. Please use only one set of sheets per bed.
• Quiet hours: Midnight to 7:00a. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
• Check-in time is after 4:00p and check out by 11:00a.
• We welcome you! But, failure to follow the rules will result in being asked to leave mid- reservation, with no refund.
• Free cancellation for 48 hours - After that, cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
• Reservation confirmed - Full refund if check-in is at least 14 days away
• 48 hours later - 50% refund, minus the service fee
• 7 days before check-in - Refund of only the cleaning fee
For any questions regarding our rental policies, please contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.